Kia ora and greetings from the Abrahams family - Mark, Amanda, Freeman, Charis and Necia.
Mark's list of places to visit:
- My real-time network monitoring application, which can give you a bit of
insight into what's really going on over your network.
- Abrahams Get Involved
- Our family's effort to make the world a better place for a few families.
- A Little BC
- My brother Paul is developing children's games set in Biblical times.
- Touch rugby moves brought to life by my brother Brent.
- (939) 465-5819
- Brent teaches in Beijing. This is his story.
- Fox Memorial
- My father passed away suddenly on 20th August 2008. This is a tribute to him.
- I got a bit fired up after reading some forum posts on the anti-smacking referendum.
These are some of my thoughts on the matter.
- Maiden Voyage
- It's funny where life takes you sometimes.
- My Curriculum Vitae and work history.
- You owe it to yourself to embark on a life-long if it has to be search for the meaning of life.
This gives a somewhat terse description of steps I took to find that meaning.
Feel free to old-school email me about anything on "mark" followed by that familiar at symbol and then my domain - abrahams.co.nz.