Amazon Fire Stick and Amazon Fire TV
Explore the world of entertainment with Amazon Fire Stick and Amazon Fire TV. Choose the best movies, TV episodes and a lot more. Setup the device using the guidelines that are provided on our website. Before you purchase the device, it is essential to know the features of the device in detail.
Features of Amazon Fire Stick
Make your favourite gaming better with a gamepad.
Adding voice support to non-mic TV sticks
Take your TV with you
Bring your favourite shows and movies with you when you travel.
Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with a voice remote.
You can easily mirror your phoneâs screen on the Fire TV.
Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Firestick has excellent features and some of them are listed below.
- Remote is small, smooth and attractive. Easy to operate it.
- If you are interested to play games, use the gaming pad that is available.
- Voice search option-Use your voice to make the selections.
- Screen mirroring is another best feature that is available with Amazon Fire Stick. Use the feature to mirror the screen of your device.
- Use the app that can turn your phone into a remote control.
- Fast processor and improved Wi-Fi.
- Get full HD 1080P resolution.
- You can connect the device directly to the HDMI port on your TV.
- A Micro USB port is available.
- Find the HDMI adaptor that is provided along with the package.
Requirements to setup Amazon Fire Stick
The below requirements are essential to setup Amazon Fire Stick.
- TV that is compatible to use with the device
- Active Internet Connection.
- Amazon account.
Steps to setup Amazon Fire TV Stick
It is easy to setup the device if you follow some of the guidelines that are available on our website. Follow the steps given below.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Fire TV Stick
- Power adapter must be plugged into the power outlet.
- Also, connect the Fire TV stick to the HDMI port of your TV. You can make use of the HDMI extender to fit the Fire TV stick properly to the TV.
- Power on your TV and then select the input channel for your Amazon fire TV stick.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to pair the Alexa voice remote.
- Setup the remote to operate the device. Insert the batteries properly. Require two AAA batteries.
- A loading screen will now be visible with a Fire TV stick logo.
- Wait for a few seconds and the remote will automatically pair with the Amazon Fire TV stick. You can press and hold the home button if your remote doesn’t pair automatically.
- Onscreen instructions are available to connect the Fire TV stick to the Internet.
- The device will download the software automatically, once it is connected to the network.
- Register your device with the Amazon account.
- Once you complete all the above steps, a welcome screen will be visible. The screen shows a video that explains the steps to use Amazon Fire TV stick in detail.
Reach our team of experts using the toll-free number, if you come across any errors associated with the device setup.
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is a media streaming device with a dual-core processor of 1.5GHz. The device supports 4K HDR streaming and has Dolby Atmos support. Supports 4K and HDR10 resolution. Delivers fast performance with Ethernet connectivity options and Wi-Fi.
Activate the device to watch videos, music and play games. The two models that are available are
- Amazon Fire TV that supports 4K Ultra HD.
- Amazon Fire TV that supports 1080p video.
Design features are amazing. It is a 2.6-inch plastic square.
Alexa voice commands
Updated user interface
Faster and more stable
Ease of use
How to setup Amazon Fire TV
- To setup the Amazon Fire TV, the initial step to be followed is to connect one end of the power adapter to the power port. The other end should be connected to the power outlet.
- Turn on your TV and select the input channel
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the Amazon Fire TV and the other end to the HDMI port of your TV.
- A loading screen will appear with a Fire TV logo.
- You can setup the remote and then insert the batteries on to your remote.
- Press and hold the home button for ten seconds, if the remote doesnât pair automatically.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to connect the device to the Internet.
- To use the device, it is essential to pair the device with the Amazon account.
- Complete the steps and a welcome video will appear that explains the steps in detail to connect the device.
To know more about the devices (Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV stick) and the installation steps, get help from our team of experts using the toll-free number provided.
amazonfirestick.comtech365.com provides information about the steps to set up and activate Â Â amazonfirestick streaming device. We offer the best troubleshooting tips to resolve the Errors associated with the setup process. Users can read and understand the terms and conditions, conditions, privacy policies before you access our webpage.